In this episode, we talk to Creighton Kirkendall about Clojurescript, React and Om.
Our Guest, Creighton Kirkendall
- Enlive/Enfocus style templating for Facebook's React and Om in ClojureScript
- DOM manipulation and templating library for ClojureScript inspired by Enlive
- Simple 2D game engine in ClojureScript for Mario like games
- Cincinnati Functional Programmers Group
- Code for pos tagger and grammar checker
- In browser demo of tagger and grammar checker
- Interactive Go tutorial
- Stanford Relationship Extractor
- Name Entity Recognizer
- Coreference Pronoun Resolution
SUBSCRIBING TO THE COGNICAST
You can send feedback about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment here on the blog. Thanks for listening!
EPISODE COVER ART