In this episode, we talk to Matthew Flatt about Racket past, present and future and RacketCon 2015.
Our Guest, Matthew Flatt
- Utah Symphony
- Choosing a beginner instrument for children
- Typed Racket
- Undefined as an error
- Macro expander for Racket
- Papers on implementing hygienic macros - here's one. Here's another.
- Defining hygiene
- Sets of scopes in macros
- Tim Disney - sweet.js
- RacketCon 2015
- Matthias Felleisen - The Racket Manifesto
- RacketCon 2014 talks
- Daniel Prager's YouPatch
- Neil Toronto - pict3d
- Vincent St Amour - Optimization Coaching
- John Clements - Rust hygienic macros
SUBSCRIBING TO THE COGNICAST
You can send feedback about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment here on the blog. Thanks for listening!
EPISODE COVER ART